Sunday, December 26, 2010

EPs/Disappointments/Anticipation

Tomorrow I'll be posting my top 20 albums from 2010. But as I promised, today I'll be posting my favorite live albums/EPs/splits, disappointments, and my most anticipated for 2011. Bombs away.

Live albums/EPs/Splits
  • Have Heart live CD/DVD
  • Frank Turner - Rock & Roll EP
  • Balance and Composure/Tigers Jaw Split 12" Record
  • Junior Battles s/t EP 7"
  • Banner Pilot - Resignation Day re-issue 
Things That Made Me Sad
  • Eyedea passing away in October.
  • Nujabes passing away in February.
  • Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life. It was bland.
  • Jimmy Eat World - Invented.
  • Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma. It was painful to listen to.
  • Sage Francis announcing no more tours
  • Crime in Stereo breaking up almost gave me a heart attack
  • Same with Ruiner's break-up.
  • Atmosphere's new EP. How on earth can Slug and Ant do that to me?
Most Anticipated For The Year Before The World Ends
  • Polar Bear Club
  • Jawbreaker reunion? I can dream.
  • Bayside
  • blink-182
  • Atmosphere?
  • unreleased Nujabes and Eyedea, maybe?
  • The Wonder Years

No comments:

Post a Comment