Monday, February 21, 2011

Paul Baribeau gives me beuners.

Anyway, I'm not going to school tomorrow 'cause I had to get something for a group project and I totally forgot it. I'm saying I'm dreadfully sick with a fever. Gosh, don't you hate group projects? Teachers need to have more sympathy for the socially awkward.

Moving on, remember a few entries ago I wrote about how I barely listen to anything I listened this time last year? It's mostly true. But duderinos, I totally just fell in love with Paul Baribeau again. He's a folk-punk singer. I never really lost my love for this dude. I just listened to him so much I got tired of his music for awhile. He's effing great. I have a thing for weirdo folk music like Paul Baribeau, and Daniel Johnston and Kimya Dawson and all those cool people.

And you know how most teenage girls have a crush on Justin Bieber? Well, I have a crush on Paul Baribeau. For real. Ya know, I think it's the beard and that gap in his front teeth. All my imaginary crushes look like mountain men playing acoustic guitars. Which is in large contrast to my midget-ness. That's all I wanted to say. Just a short little entry to pass the time. See ya next entry.


FUCKING GNARLY BEARD.
GIVES ME BEUNERS.

2 comments:

  1. But seriously, he looks like a teddy bear. I wish they sold stuffed Baribeaus so I could hug it in my sleep.


    ...I am such a creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wanting to snuggle with large bearded men worries me, Nazzy.
    At least its not large bearded women, but still.

    ReplyDelete