Sunday, November 28, 2010

cool Edge stuff

I told you guys to do research on Straight Edge so you can have some understanding of it, but I found some cool videos I want to share. I didn't want to explain due to lack of space. The first video is probably the only accurate news report Fox News has ever made. Hence, it's to the point. It features two of my favorite people in the world; Pat Flynn from Have Heart and Chris Wrenn, who's the owner of Bridge Nine Records. It also features In My Eyes, which are a pretty cool band. Second video is a trailer from an Edge documentary that was recently released. That shows a more personal side of Straight Edge. Have fun with all that. :)

P.S. I tried to upload the actual video instead of a link, but it was taking way too damn long. Sorry guys. :/


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QCOQ6KTik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_c9v9G5-xs 

1 comment:

  1. GTFO i love Fox News >:(
    Buuut besides that VERY informational :D i am being slowly won over.

    ReplyDelete