Friday, December 10, 2010

just so you seeee

Remember I said last entry I was gonna make a 2010 list of the best albums from this year. And that I was REALLY backed up. Well, just so y'all see I'm not exaggerating, I composed a list of all the albums I have to listen to before the end of the year. I didn't realize I had so much to listen to until now. I'm about to have a heart attack...I don't have a lot of time TT-TT


  • The Riot Before - Rebellion
  • Sage Francis - Li(f)e
  • The National - High Violet
  • The Roots - How I Got Over
  • Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
  • Bars of Gold - Of Gold
  • Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life
  • Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
  • Crime in Stereo - I Was Trying to Describe You to Someone
  • Set Your Goals - This Will Be the Death of Us
  • Transit - Keep This To Yourself
  • Man Overboard - Real Talk
  • Fake Problems - Real Ghosts Caught on Tape
  • Jimmy Eat World- Invented
  • The Wonder Years - The Upsides
  • The Menzingers - Chamberlain Waits
  • The Flatliners - Cavalcade
  • Gorillaz - Plastic Beach
  • Frank Turner - Rock and Roll EP
  • The Hold Steady - Heaven Is Whenever
  • This Is Hell - Weight Of The World
  • Punchline- Delightfully Pleased
  • Make Do and Mend - End Measures Mile
  • Ray LaMontagne - Good Willin' and The Creek Don't Rise
  • Tigers Jaw - Two Worlds
  • Alkaline Trio - This Addiction
  • The Chariot - Long Live
  • A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You
  • Angels & Airwaves- Love
  • Balance and Composure/Tigers Jaw - Split 12"
  • Envy - Recitation
  • La Dispute/ Touche Amore split
  • Bane - Holding This Moment
  • John Legend & The Roots - Wake Up!
That's 34 albums, kid. Thirty-fucking-four. I'm gonna have to just not listen to some stuff. I'm going to go insane if I don't let some stuff go...This can't happen again 2011. See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment